Monday, May 25, 2009

Cooking

Yes as the headline says , Angela is desperate to learn who to cook so she has demanded a cookbook that´s easy to understand & a apron so I have to search for coloured paper and go to my store in the basement and search after my pencils´. I asked Angela if she couldn't´t wait with those things until her palace is ready. Noooooooooo, she screamed, i want to do that now and not when my palace is ready to move into. I´ll see what i can do for you. So I better get started whit her demands.

2 comments:

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

Hi Erika!
I was so sorry to hear about Angela's disapperance. I'm glad that she was found. She must have been terrified being alone in the dark. Poor Angela!

I loved that basket and I think it's perfect.

I can't wait to see Angela's apron. I hope she will appreciate you taking the time to make it for her!

Deanna :D