Friday, January 16, 2009

Have I created an evil witch or a.....

sorry.....teenage monster??? Yesterday she felt poorly, today she has demanded things like no stairs in her palace but a later My reaction was, what??? Later, Oh no, not that. You can fall and hurt you very bad. She argued against and said if I don´t get a later I make a pair of wings and fly To the first floor. We´ll see about that I said. Next thing was a black bedroom, we discuss that a couple of days ago and you my answer to that was my response. Then she wanted to bake bread. I don`t think so was my replay to that. Because I don´t want to eat burnt bread to breakfast tomorrow. A while ago screamed that she wan´ts a black bedroom. I don´t discuss that thing with you, until you have calmed down. Think I´ll get her mind on a purple bedroom and the workroom/livingroom. spring yellow It´s not so bright in the color. Now she is my cabinet where all the furnitures stands and probably making a Big mess in there. If it´s a mess I know who is going to tidy up, not me any way.