Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time off from Angela

It started with nagging from her this lovely Tuesday morning. Tired as I was, begged her to be quit. She kept on nagging about her dress. I want my dress now, When can you finish it and so on. I left her and went to the place where I am on Tuesdays, got home and left off something and left again. Walked to the lovely fabric store that´s nearby where I live. Purchased some lovely fabrics. I walk to that store 9 or 10 times a year, just because I love the fabrics and the shop owner, she is always helpful and very nice. I think the fabrics she sales come from U.S, I`ll ask her the next time I go there. Wait a minute please...... ANGELA; WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME ARE YOU DOING??? STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! I also went to a second hand store and purchased some fabrics there.

No comments: