Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here they are.......

Those fifteen that I pas the award to Debbie at Tiny treasure Vane at El Minimundo De Vane Nikki at Witch and wizard Alais at Necessary Gardens Gail at Gail Lackey Ghosties Fairys and magical things San at Queen Ann Diary Jana at Silke´s Witches Ninna at El blog de Ninna Sadenisa at Miniatura de sadenisa Carmen at La casa de Carmen Mali at MaliMin Mis Miniaturas Marijkes at Marijkespoppenhuizen Stephanie at PetitPlat Daisy at Daisy´s Miniaturas 1/12 Kitty at kitty´s minis Award nomination: you have each a love and wonderful blog and your miniatures are lovely.

1 comment:

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

My dear Erika, I just found your commend on giving me this award !!! Thanks soooo much ! I didn´t recieve any emails about comments at my witches Blog, so i´m sorry it took so long for me to discover it !!! Thanks so much !!! Silke